Monday, June 6, 2011

And while I have the time...

Since I have the extra time, thought I'd post this wonderful text message I got from Duckworth (one of my best friends from college) as I was pulling out of the one and only BGKY:

If I had a glass of champagne,
I'd make a toast for your departure.
But since I don't, 
just use your Starbucks coffee cup.
To the start of new memories
on an unknown road. 
Good luck Lou,
you're going to be amazing. 
Love and miss you best friend :)

It was 9 AM so champagne definitely wasn't an option, but I love that she knew I'd have a Starbucks cup in my hand. Such a simple message was just what I needed! And I love her attitude... to the start of new memories on an unknown road. If that doesn't capture the hum of possibility, I don't know what does!

No comments:

Post a Comment