Saturday, May 11, 2013

Juicebox: Quince

I've yet to find the right words to describe how beautiful my day has been, but I'm tossing around some possibilities while I enjoy a new flavor of the local fruit juice line I've been exploring lately: Juicebox. Allow me to introduce you to a new fruit: quince. It tastes a lot like an apple or a pear crossed with a bit of citrus. I had to Google it, as I didn't even know what the fruit looked like.

The Juicebox line offers flavors that vary based on the season, as the juices (like most things in Cape Town) are preservative free. So far, I've tried quince, cloudy apple, and naartjie (tangerine)... but plum is definitely my favorite to date. It's these random sorts of things that I think I'll miss most.

An ice cold Juicebox at The Power & The Glory

Thanks, Google Images.



No comments:

Post a Comment