Friday, June 7, 2013

Most Beautiful (Ride to) Campus in the World

To get to campus, I take the Jammie Shuttle, a campus shuttle system with various stops around Cape Town. My shuttle ride is approximately 15-20 minutes long depending on traffic, and it boasts some of the most beautiful views of this sprawling city.

For a new perspective of my everyday life in Cape Town, check out the videos below. I recorded the first one on my way to campus yesterday, and I recorded the second on my way back to the city centre, which most refer to as town. Enjoy the stunning views from the side of a mountain, and pardon the student conversations in the background. 






Is there a more beautiful campus commute out there in the world? I'd argue that the University of Cape Town steals the show for that competition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment