Friday, July 15, 2011

Stir Crazy

My first flight itinerary is in, and it couldn't have come with better timing.

I've been in bed since Thursday morning, thanks to that wonderful wisdom teeth extraction rite of passage most people have to endure, and my family and friends can attest to the fact that I am not a sedentary person. I like to be on-the-go, racing time, and rearranging my schedule to fit even more in than anyone thought was possible.

Needless to say, then, limiting myself to my bedroom for recovery has been quite the task. Today, though, I got the itinerary for my first flight from home on my adventurous job. Come August 10th, I'll be Nebraska bound, and that's just the start. The rest of August will take me to Missouri, Tennessee, and North Carolina, too.

Couldn't be more excited. And I can't wait to tell all of my stories here.

No comments:

Post a Comment